How to Apply
If you are interested in working at AISB, please send your cover letter, resume and reference contact information to the school’s director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits enjoyed by teachers recruited overseas include:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- COLA: Cost of living allowance
- Round trip airfare from your home of record
- Annual R & R travel upon completion of first contract
- Furnished housing and utilities
- Matching retirement program
- Tuition benefit for school-aged dependents
- Settling-in allowance
- Car loan
- International health and evacuation insurance, including dependents
- Shipping allowance
- Professional development funds
Teachers should have a Bachelor's degree with a certificate or license to teach. While at least two years of teaching experience is preferred, and some direct knowledge about living in Africa is helpful, candidates without experience will be considered. Initial contracts are for 2 years and may be renewed.
View current employment opportunities and new teacher information for further details.