Thank you for your interest in the American International School of Brazzaville (AISB)!
The application process to enroll children at AISB includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Please submit the following:
- Step 2: Entrance assessments will be scheduled and conducted.
- Step 3: Admissions decision will be made.
- Step 4: Once accepted, parents will be informed and the following additional items must be completed:
- Once again, thank you for your interest in AISB.
- Submit completed APPLICATION FORM (Print all information clearly and accurately!)
- Provide OFFICIAL SCHOOL RECORDS from the previous 2 years (Must be in English)
- Submit a LETTER OF REFERENCE or EVALUATION FORM completed by the child's current / last teacher
- Submit a completed MEDICAL FORM
- Submit a copy of your child's IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- Submit a copy of your child's BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT
- Submit 2 PHOTOGRAPHS (taken recently)
- EDUCATIONAL TESTING REPORT and/or an INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION PLAN (IEP) if applicable
- Pay the $650 application fee
When all of the required documents are in place and the application fee has been paid, the school's Admissions Director will arrange a time to conduct the entrance assessments. Assessments will be conducted in Mathematics, Reading, Writing and French. Children registering for PreK and Kindergarten may not be assessed but previous school records should be provided if parents have any.
After completion of the entrance assessments, the Director will review the performance with the Admissions Director/Counselor (and relevant classroom teacher if necessary) to make a final decision regarding acceptance. The final decision will be made to the parents within a day or two of the completion of the assessments.
- Complete and submit EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM with updated/accurate contact information
- Complete and submit an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM (photo permission, parent & student handbook, internet)
- Pay TUITION AND ASSOCIATED FEES (must be paid or arranged for BEFORE your child attends classes)